Our team is hiring motivated Shift Managers!
Start moving forward safely today – McDonald’s corporate-owned and franchise restaurants have over 50 procedures in place to help ensure the safety and wellbeing of Crew Members, customers, and the community.
Start building your future today - Build your skills through world-class training and pursue your education. We offer college tuition assistance, free high school completion programs, free English language classes, and even career advising to help employees achieve their goals.
Start a flexible schedule today - Get a job that fits your life and encourages you to balance what’s important to you.
Start a feel-good moment and start your application today!
In this role, you would oversee shifts every week and make sure customers get a fast, accurate, friendly experience every visit. You would provide leadership to crew and other managers during a shift to ensure outstanding Quality, Service and Cleanliness to customers. Shift Managers also play an important role in running great restaurants by:
- Supervising food safety and cleanliness procedures to ensure the team is meeting McDonald's standards
- Communicating effectively with Crew and the next Shift Managers to help them prepare to run a great shift, too
- Achieving targets during their shifts and helping departments meet their goals
- Taking action to monitor safety, security, inventory and profitability
- Managing Crew schedules and encouraging high performance during their shift
- Providing exceptional customer service and quality food production
- Training new team members on critical job functions
Along with competitive pay, a Shift Manager at a McDonald's corporate-owned restaurant is eligible for incredible benefits including:
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
- Employee discounts and free meals
- Local and national savings at your favorite places
- Paid sick leave and/or paid time away
- Recognition program and cash incentives
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact email@example.com to request accommodation.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in this restaurant, but is not a complete description of all duties of the job. People who work in this restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day and this posting does not list every essential function of the job.